Installation of a Windcube LIDAR on a gas extraction platform located in the Adriatic Sea. This particular type of installation involves:
- transport of the Windcube by boat in accordance with the current navigation code
- use of the platform crane with special transfers
- complexity of on-site coordination due to the high sensitivity of the operations carried out and the danger of the site where the installation was carried out
- specific design of positioning, the anchoring and the cabling of the measuring station
- specific materials and equipment suitable for the particular environmental, climatic and fauna conditions of the installation site.