Idnamic is certified UNI EN ISO 9001:2008 in the field of "Design, supply, assembly, installation, maintenance and disassembly of anemometric towers and their instrumentation” in the field of “Development and analysis of wind data" by the company PLC Srl, a company accredited by ACCREDIA, which is the only body authorized by the Italian government and operates under the supervision of the Ministry of Economic Development.
Idnamic is a company certified BS OHSAS 18001:2007 for the "Design, assembly, installation, maintenance and disassembly of anemometric towers and related equipment" and in the "processing and analysis of wind data" by the company RINA Servicio S.p.A. which is also accredited by ACCREDIA and a member of the federation CISQ and IQNet.
Our personnel are qualified for the following activities:
- "Safety in work at height"
- "Workers involved in systems of access and positioning using ropes"
- "Evacuation and rescue at height using the descender"
- "Specific training of workers – High-risk sectors"
- "Specific training of workers – Low-risk sectors"
- "BOSIET (Basic offshore safety induction and emergency training)"
- “Safety at Height – Installation & Control Vertical Systems”
- "Training in the use of PPE for prevention and protection against falls from height"
- "First aid – Companies of group B and C"
- "Management of emergencies and corporate emergencies"
- "Fire prevention, firefighting and management of emergencies in medium-risk activities"
- "Dewi training course- Wind measuring for the evaluation of resources"
- "Carl-C training course – Installation of the self-standing met mast"
- "Operational training in Windcube"
- "Worker’s representative for safety "
- "Training for the person in charge - Tasks, obligations and responsibilities"
- "Worker for the specific equipment of work machines and earth moving "
- "Truck crane operator"
- "industrial fork lift operator"