The Idnamic engineering department offers advice to developers, banks and owners to establish the viability of projects of investment in the field of renewable energy with wind and solar sources.
We offer a range of services to our clients based on our wide experience, such as:
- wind data analysis and determination of energy yield
- planning, coordination and support for the installationand maintenance phases of the wind measuring stations
- topographic surveys and cartographic preparation
- evaluation in the geotechnical and hydrogeological fields
- planning and implementation of civil infrastructure works
- design and implementation of ad hoc installations both on land and off shore
- construction of transformation substations, electrical and telecommunications lines
- study of access points, use and building of roads that connect with the site.
- specifications of the equipment on sale or rent
- management and care of all the safety and health requirements and drafting of the documentation
- management of interactions with clients and with the bodies of authorization of the installation sites
- review and control of the project, time and costs of implementation to ensure delivery times
- execution and management of activities at international level
The dynamism of our technicians and the extensive experience acquired in the different installations allow us to design and develop the ideal solution for all types of installations, even the most complex and with special needs or conditions.